WHAT WE RECOMEND TO BRING
* Backpack with a change of clothes for the whole period of the trek.
* Strong footwear, waterproof trekking boots recommended.
* Sandals or jogging shoes for a higher comfort while at camp.
* Warm clothes, including jacket, fleeces. Thermal clothing is also recommended, especially for sleeping.
* Cámara and batteries (batteries consume more quickly under cold conditions)
* Sun block or sun cream.
* Hydrating cream for face and body.
* Insect repellent – minimum recommended 20% deet – no malaria risk has been reported
* Toilet paper and tissues
* Snacks: biscuits, energy bars, chocolate, dried fruits, etc. Please note that we do provide a snack and our meal service is very complete and well supplied. This recommendation applies for all clients being used to a specific snack, as it may happen that it’s not included in our selection.
* Water container and water for the first morning. Important notice: plastic water bottles are no longer allowed into the Inca trail. Plastic water containers or comelback or metal ones are recommended.
* Optionally water sterilizing tablets in case you pick up water from streams or rivers along the route otherwise, we provide filtered boiled water, which is safe to drink and has not reported any health problem so far.
* Small towel
* Swimsuit (if you a extra day in Aguas Calientes town you can go to the hot springs)
* Cash in soles or in Dollars.
* Original Passport, travel insurance, any important health document you may have to follow any restrictions.
* Original international student identity card (in case you have applied for a student discount)
* Optional, walking sticks or hiking poles (rubber covers required in order not to damage inca trail) if not we have here for rent.
OPTIONAL SERVICES TO BE HIRED
An extra hotel night in Aguas Calientes can be booked for you at an additional cost depending on the Hotel you choose. Please note that if you wish to visit Machu Picchu again the following day, the additional cost of the entrance fee is not included.
Massage sessions: us$50 per 1-hour session our massage therapists have the highest recognition in Cusco.
RECOMENDED PACKING LIST FOR TREKS
Valid student card in case if you booked as a student
25lts or 30 lts daypack
Water battle or comeback at list with 2 lts of storage.
Footwear waterproof hiking boots.
4 or 5 hiking t-shirts, three hiking pants considering one nice outfit for Machu Picchu, 5 sets of undergarments, 4 pers of socks, one fleece and down jacket for cold nights, set for rain gears jacket and pants, sun hat, wool hat, headlamp, warm waterproof gloves, shoes for camp, quickdry small towel.
Battery charger. There is no place to plug in while trekking.
Sunscreen, face moisturizer, insect repellent, hand sanitizer, wet wipes, toothbrush and paste, toilet paper, personal medication, band aids, moleskin, and others.
Camara, pone, music player.